Shri Krishna Puja
Important Information about Sri Krishna Puja
Puja Name: Sri Krishna Puja
Puja Purpose: Blessing of Lord Sri Krishna.
Duration of Puja: 6-8 Hours.
Ideal days for worshipping: Janmashtami OR other Auspicious Muhurta as required.
Activities for Sri Krishna Puja: Poorva Karma, Puja of Lord Sri Krishna (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Sri Krishna Stotra path, Homa (Havan) and Prayer of Lord Krishna.
Important: We will send Puja Images via email.
Assurance: WebAstrologers assure to you best puja according to shastra.
What we will do?
- Once you have booked the pooja, you will receive a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you according to Muhurata.
Know About Sri Krishna Puja
Bring in to your life the divine blessing of Lord Sri Krishna with Krishna Puja lead and planned by our team of skilled Pandits. A midst the chanting of Krishna ashtothram and manners as suggested in Vedic books, our efforts leave no stone in harmonicin conducting holy Krishna puja for your aptitude, tranquility and affluence. Explore Sri Krishna Puja Vidhi and Mantra by credible and Knowledgeable Pandits at Web Astrologers.
Importance of Sri Krishna and his puja
The love of Lord Sri Krishna is celebrated during the festival called Janmashtami with great majesty and grandeurs believed that during the day, Sri Krishna provided relief to the subjects of Mathura kingdom from the consternation of its brutal king, Kansa. The importance of Lord Sri Krishna pooja can be understood by the fact that devotees from all city of India, including peoples of Mathura, celebrate and hail stone the Lord with mantra chants, folk dances, and a variety of offerings made to the divine all-powerful, Lord Sri Krishna. Purity and religiosity of Sri Krishna puja epitomize the festivals like Janmashtami dedicated to Lord Sri Krishna.
Activities for Sri Krishna Puja
- Poorva Karma (Ganesh Pujan, Matra Pujan, Abhyudaya, Punya Wachan, Kalash Sthapana, Raksha vidhan, Navgrah Puja)
- Puja of Lord Sri Krishna (as per auspicious Muhurta)
- Ashtottara Namavali Path, Sri Krishna Stotra path
- Homam (Havan)
- Prayer and Aarti of Lord Krishna
Benefits of Lord Sri Krishna Puja
- The benefit of performing Lord Sri Krishna pooja at home is that the place gets blessed with peaceand affluence.
- Students seeking success in their educational front can progress well if they observe veneration of Sri Krishna religiously.
- Being the symbol of love and benignity, the worship of Lord Krishna can bless your love life and marital life with unison.
- Lord Krishna is also the symbol of the savior: hence, his worship can benefit the devotee with protection from badness effects.
To say in brief
Lord Sri Krishna is one of the most famous great beings in Hinduism with popularity crossing foreign nations. Various temples and shrines in all over the world are dedicated to Sri Krishna, where in his pooja in proper rituals of Hindu religion is performed. Puja of Lord Krishna can give upon you peace and durability, apart from progressing you in your chosen career.