Important Information about Saraswati Puja
Puja Name: Saraswati Puja.
Puja Purpose: Blessing of Maa Saraswati.
Duration of Puja: 6 Hours.
Ideal days for worshipping: Basant Panchami (Saraswati Jayanti) OR Auspicious Muhurta as required.
Activities for Saraswati Puja: Poorva Karma (Starting of Puja), Puja of Maa Saraswati (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Saraswati Stotra path, Homa (Havan) and Goddess Saraswati Prayer.
Important: We will send Puja Images through email.
Assurance: WebAstrologers assure to you best puja according to Shastra.
What we will do?
1) Once you have booked the Puja, you will receive a booking confirmation Email.
2) After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you according to Muhurata.
Web Astrologers will organize the Saraswati Puja with Authentic and Accurate Procedures Attain the blessing of Mata Saraswati or Goddess Saraswati with Saraswati Puja 2020 by our Pooja and Anushthan Service. The Basant Panchami Saraswati Pooja, as conducted by our team of expert Pandits, can benefit you with knowing, understanding and bring forth achievement of success in your chosen attempt.
Activities for Saraswati Puja
- Poorva Karma (Ganesh Pujan, Matra Pujan, Abhyudaya, Punya Wachan, Kalash Sthapana, Raksha vidhan, Navgrah Puja)
- Puja of Maa Saraswati (as per auspicious Muhurta)
- Ashtottara Namavali Path, Saraswati Stotra path
- Homam (Havan)
- Goddess Saraswati Prayer and Aarti
Benefits of Saraswati Puja
- Get blessed with the power of sapience and intellectuality.
- The thinking level of the devotee gets to lift up.
- Saraswati is very much respected among the people who are dedicated to the art, be it painting, writing, dancing, singing or playing musical instruments.
- Worshipping Lord Saraswati increases and hones your skills. You become more talented, knowledgeable and skilled.
- Goddess Saraswati is the sign of precision and peace. When functional Saraswati puja, you get glow with the tranquility of the mind. She signifies the culture, arts, learning, and knowledge.