11 Days Shri Ganesh Maha Puja
Essential Information About 11 Days Ganesh Puja
Puja Name: 11 Days Ganesh Puja
Puja Purpose: Blessing of Lord Ganesha.
Time of Puja: 6-7 Hours per day.
Best days for worshipping: Ganesh Chaturthi OR auspicious occasion, August – September of every year.
Activities for 11 Days Ganesh Puja: DAILY- Poorvang Karma, Puja of Lord Ganesha (as per auspicious Muhurta), Ashtottara Namavali Path, Ganesh Atharvshish Path, Homam (Havan) and Lord Ganesha Prayer.
Important: We will send Puja Images via email.
Assurance: WebAstrologers assure to you best puja according to Shastra.
Things we related to do?
- Once you booked the Puja, you will get a booking confirmation mail.
- After Confirmation, we will worship (Ritual) for you according to favorable muhurat.
All we know that 11 days Sri Ganpati Maha Puja.
One of the most popular festivals in India, Ganesh Chaturthi is started to begin on 22nd August 2020, and none other you who understand the better value of Ganesh Maha Puja for the attainment of spiritual, physical, mental and financial well that the worship provides upon the life of devotees. Choose our Puja and Anushthan Services by Learned and credible Pandits.
Madhyahna Ganesha Puja Muhurta is started for 22nd August 2020 at 11:25 AM to 01:57 PM and immersion procedure (Visarjan) will take place on 01 September 2020. Ganesh Chaturthi here begins on 21st August at 11.02 PM and ends on 22nd August at 07.57 PM. It must be noted that celebration of Ganesh Chaturthi puja festival is observed for one and half day, 3 days, one week or 11 days because of the culture and family ritual involved.
There are 16 rituals and procedures Paired by mantras jaap called Shodashopachara with which Sri Ganesh Maha Pooja is performed. Even, the Lord is involved (a process called Avahana) in which specials mantras with different gesture called Avahan Mudra are chanted ahead of the statue of Lord Ganesha. Then there is Pratishthapan which is a process of ensconcing the statue of Lord Ganesh while chanting mantras dedicated to this special occasion.
Importance of Sri Ganesha Chaturthi and 11 days Ganesh Maha Puja
Importance of Sri Ganesha Chaturthi Puja is that it is a famous celebration to received not only heavenly blessing of Lord Ganesh but purification of one’s soul from all immorality, and in place of them, to bring forth knowledge and metaphysical realization of one’s true worth. Also said in favor of importance of Ganesh Chaturthi puja is that the devotees of Lord Ganesh receive the privilege of boons from the Lord himself which work wonder in time of needs, such as peaceful and prosper living.
Activities for 11 Days Ganesh Puja
- DAILY- Purvang Karma (Ganesh Pujan, Matra Pujan, Abhyudaya, Punya Wachan, Kalash Sthapana, Raksha vidhan, Navgrah Puja)
- Puja of Lord Ganesh (as per favorable Muhurta)
- Ashtottara Namavali Path, Ganesh Atharvshish Path
- Homa (Havan)
- Lord Ganesh ji Prayer and Aarti
Benefits of Sri Ganesha Pujan for 11 days
- Lord Ganesh blesses the devotee’s knowledge and wisdom.
- Worship of Ganesh during Ganesh Chaturthi overfill one’s wishes.
- Achievement in academic pursuit and excellent results for students.
- Spiritual and materialistic improvement happens.
- Devotees are safe from the malefic action of their enemies. Win over opponent.
- Success in your chosen career, business or desired effort.
- Planetary doshas in kundli get calm.
- Manglik dosha gets calm with the worship of Lord Ganesh.
To say in brief
Lord Sri Ganesh is the son of Divine and all-powerful Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati, which explains automatically about the power of Lord Ganesh and his worship that brings forth tremendous power, benefits and good to the adorer of Lord Ganesh.